The Schmidt List

A description of Phil and Sue's adventures and a means to share this with friends and family.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

While Sue's away .....




Friday, November 2. Sue left today for Russia to visit some orphanages with a Christian group called the Comfort Foundation, so I've been on my own.



Saturday, November 3 Today, I drove to Indianapolis IN to attend the wedding of Megan Pruett to Eric Spoonamore. Megan is Linda(Miller) Pruett's daughter and it turns out that Eric is an NKU graduate who runs a consulting firm that deals with airline insurance issues. The wedding and reception were very nice. I've included a couple of pictures. Here's a picture of Megan and Eric after cutting the wedding cake.







Here's one of Megan and my cousin Linda.








We especially enjoyed the time with cousin Scott Miller, his wife Nancy and daughter Kristie.














Sunday, November 4.After returning home, I went to Kristen's house for a birthday party for Dave's mom Jodeanne. The little girls still enjoy birthdays, especially because of the "happy cake".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home